Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gooseberry Patch - Great deal on101 Slow Cooker Recipe eBook

The only thing better than having a warm, delicious and comforting meal at the end of a long hard day, is knowing that you were able to prepare the meal quickly and with a small amount of effort.  To accomplish this, I love to use my Crockpot to prepare the meal early in the day and then have the reward at the end by just lifting the lid and dipping out the goodies.



I found this great deal on Facebook this morning and knew I had to share.  Gooseberry Patch is known for their wonderful cookbooks and I have many of them in both hard copy and eBook form.  This week, Gooseberry Patch is offering a full size Slow Cooker recipe ebook for only $1.99.  I have several recipe ebooks and find that they are so easy and fun to use by just propping my Kindle or iPad on the counter and searching for the recipe I want to use.  If you have a Kindle or other eReader, this is a great deal.  You can find the details here.

Have A Good One,




Pin It!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh I love my crock pot! I use it at least 2 times a week! I am heading over to look at that deal! Have a blessed day, HUGS!